Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sunday Gratitude...four


I am grateful...

...that Mac had a good day at church. He really struggles with church and got in trouble in his class last week. But this week he was great all three hours.

...for budgeting and sticking with it. It has really brought me so much peace this month and I am proud of myself for keeping at it.

...for the warmer weather. It feels like early spring and that just makes me giddy. 

...for old friends. We got to see our friends from our old neighborhood and it is so great that we can go back and visit them.

...to be able to visit most of Oak's birth family. Oak was so excited about it and she loves getting to see them.

...that my mom is back with us. She is living with us but has been out of town for a couple of weeks and we really missed her. We love having her here with us. 

...for Hubs' job and the great people he works with. We went to the firms yearly dinner and it is great to visit with them outside the office and get to know them a bit better. Although I still can't remember anyone's names. 



No comments: