Sunday, March 2, 2014

This last week...

This week was a bit of a rough week. The kids have been testing me and have been, honestly, driving me nuts. Because of this we did very little homeschool, so I tried to concentrate our learning on other things and craft projects. And the beginning of the week was so beautiful we were able to get outside quite a bit.


I happened to come across this Bald Eagle Cam . And the kids have loved it! The eagle parents have a brand new baby that they have been feeding and it has been so interesting to watch. The kids randomly throughout the day will ask to check on "their" eagles. We have started a few eagle art projects this week but haven't finished them.


Mac has asked everyday for the last month and half if his Lego magazine was here. We were both very excited when it FINALLY came.


Every morning! Mac LOVES it the most. I love it, but not everyday, and Oak mostly tolerates it but has been asking for it and actually eating all of her bowl lately.

One evening, not long before dark I wanted enjoy the last little bit of nice weather so I wanted to go on a walk. The kids were not wanting to so I found this neighborhood scavenger hunt and they were totally excited about it and they found almost everything.

My first time making beef stew. It was yummy!

Mac on his own decided to draw the eagle and the eagles nest with the baby and the bad egg.
(One of the eggs never hatched)

On Tuesday we went on a walk on a local trail and played at the park with the church play group. It was a beautiful day. Mac and his buddy J were at the head of the group the whole time that by the time we had to turn around they were so exhausted and it took a lot of effort to get them moving so we could get back to the park.

It was such a beautiful day on Tuesday we went to the park again in the afternoon.

I have found Oak laying like this a lot lately. So cute!

Hubs just got called as cub scout stake chairman so we went to the blue and gold banquet this week. Mac loved it and was so well behaved. 

Wednesday was the day the kids were the hardest. And in the afternoon I decided to make bread and I spilt a brand new bottle of oil. It was kindof my last straw for the day.

Saturday, we went to the library for a free activity and movie. It was Despicable Me 2.

The library provided capri suns and popcorn.

Oak has been obsessed with doing my hair lately. It is kindof cute but very painful.

No comments: