Saturday, March 8, 2014

life this week...


Right after church Oak went and changed into this outfit. She just looked so cute I had to take a picture.


I had emptied out the last box that was IN our apartment and the kids wanted a door and windows.


Mac's chore of choice one day. I was explaining to him how I wanted him to seperate the clothes and he wanted to seperate by each individual color. 


Princesses like to read books too.


The kids wanted to use markers for homeschool. This is from everytime she would put the cap back on. 


After dad had changed when he got home from work they decided they needed to try on his clothes.


Wednesday I was just not wanted to enforce any structure like having them get their chores done or doing homeschool because I wanted to get some cleaning done around the house. They may have destroyed their room but they were playing so well together. Eventually I told them they couldn't have lunch until their room was cleaned up. It was after 1pm before they had lunch that day.

She walked around all evening pretending she was Elsa and singing "Let it go!"

She took my phone and hid in my room and after I found her and my phone I found these photos on it. So cute!

Mister cutie-pants in the bath with swim goggles.


While I was making breakfast one morning they had gotten out the craft stuff and was making some fun master pieces.

I was really impressed with Mac's pirate ship.

Mac is also getting so good at being creative with the legos. He made our family with Oak's legos.

My cute red heads being patient while waiting in the check out line at Walmart.


I seriously always love how the hills look behind our house. 

Mac's friend was staying with us for a few days while his parents were out of town. We went to the children's museum twice and these boys just played and played and really could have stayed all day. We went two days in a row and stayed no less then two hours each time. 


This is Mac's lunch of choice everyday, peanut butter and cheese sandwich. I think he learned about it from a cousin. 


It was a beautiful day at the park. I ususally just sit and watch the kids play so that they get some play time with others but they took the opportunity to come and attack me. Cute red heads of mine!

Mac's robot.

Oak is obsessed with doing my hair. Somehow she has figured out how to put hair bands in to make ponytails. It hurts but she loves it.


She took a picture of her work.

Buds watching a movie.

Children's museum again. They finally got this to work and the posed in front of it.

Silly girl at the museum.

We got a new kite and have looked forward to Saturday all week to go to the park with daddy to fly it. It is almost always windy, at least a little bit. When we got there, there was NO wind at all. It was disappointing!




No comments: