Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sunday Gratitude



I am grateful...

...to have gotten my house cleaned (like deep cleaned and decluttered) last night while Hubs was at a benefit dinner for work and the kids were in bed. It was much needed! I just sat and basked in it since it doesn't last long in this tiny apartment. 

...for the really nice weather we had at the beginning of the week. It was amazing and makes me look so forward to spring. 

...to be making friends here. It has been almost impossible to NOT make friends. Everyone is so inclusive and friendly. 

...that kids are so forgiving. With as difficult as my kids have been this week, I am not very proud of some of my parenting moments. But I can say that my better parenting moments outweighed those. Phew!

...for the random times my kids will, on their own, tell me they love me. 

...that we were able to get the rest of our belongings from our house in Veneta to here without any problems and fit it all in our garage here. 

...that when I asked Mac what he learned in his Primary class today that he actually answered and I knew he was listening because I taught the same lesson to my primary class. 

...for both of my kids' amazing primary teachers. Oak's loves her teacher and class and can always tell me everything she learned and always comes home with the coolest stuff. And Mac actually is listening and learning instead of being the difficult disruptive boy that was before we moved here.

...

No comments: