Tuesday, January 13, 2009

HOLY 12 HOURS BATMAN!


Last night Mac went 12 hours without a bottle (7pm to 7am)!
I would love to say that he was asleep for the entire 12 hours, but no. But there was NO crying involved!
For some reason Mac woke up around 9 and played in his crib until close to midnight. No crying, he just wasn't sleepy I guess. I debated a few times with myself on whether or not I should take him a bottle so that he would go back to sleep. But he never cried, just played and laughed and giggled. So I held back.
Yahoo for no bottles all night!

5 comments:

kg said...

Wouldn't that be nice!!! Congratulations!

I was going to email you back about your questions, if you have a second shoot me an email.

Julee and Matt said...

Congrats! I LOVE this picture..he is SO CUTE!

rose said...

such an adorable boy.
that first night/day without a bottle is the hardest. now it will be easy-peasy.

Ron and Jessica said...

Now that's progress!

Amy said...

Yay!! Can't wait till its my turn! :) I adore this picture - he's such a big boy!