Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Great-Grandpa C

This is Mac's Great-Grandpa C. This wonderful man is where Hubs got his middle name, which is where Mac got his middle name.
We were lucky enough to make a trip down (2.5 hours) to visit him with Hubs's mom, Saturday. It was such a wonderful trip and a wonderful visit. I was able to get another 4 generation picture, and a picture of the 3 C's. It was also Mac and Grandpa C's first time meeting each other.
These pictures bring more joy than I could possibly tell you.
This first picture is my favorite, because of how bright blue both of their eyes are.






4 comments:

The Wright Family said...

You are lucky to have him relatively close. Those pics are priceless. Parker met his great grandpa once. He is St. George. So precious.

Ashley said...

I love the miracle of adoption. Even though McCoy wasn't made through your genetics, they're still there. Julia looks like my mom when she was a baby.

Andy, Amy, Zach and Abby said...

Oh my gosh, those pictures are wonderful! I love the way they look at each other. Bryce's grandpa is really cute! And so is McCoy, of course! :)

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

I love that first picture, too. It's great that you could capture that. Especially since they share their names.