Thursday, January 8, 2009

December cell phone pics...


My picture file on my cell phone was almost full, so I thought I would get them off of my cell phone and get some deleted. These are some of my favortie from December.
I just might do this everymonth...

We went to church with my parents. It was during naptime. And a miracle happened...Mac fell asleep in arms during Sacrament meeting.

Mac is now facing forward in his car seat. I think he enjoys it more. I know I sure do!

I just LOVE his smile. It is so hard to capture sometimes.


Mac's first balloon.



He was being just so cute when I went to get him from a morning nap.


This kid chews on everything. You should see the wood underneath the plastic guard.


My little Red-Cheeked Reindeer!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

I love the sleeping in church picture - that is such a rare occasion! I can't believe how fast McCoy is growing! His eyes are SO beautiful. I'm glad you're doing well!

The Moon's said...

Those are adorable, his eyes are so big!!! I also love the sleeping one and the reindeer, totally cute!