Saturday, January 31, 2009

cute, silly and random...seriously!

Mac loves drinking water out of his water bottle. And he loves water! Every once in awhile I catch him doing this.

This boy hates cuddling, but loves comfy. He loves to roll around on the couch or on a blanket and sometimes he will even pull the pillows off the couch and do this. I thought that this was pretty funny because he was just laying there spinning the wheels on his dump truck.

He loves books and as you can tell he had them all out of the basket this day. He loves picture books, especially when there are trucks in them.


He is really strong and loves to move the furniture around. He moves this chair around all the time. The table will sometimes get caught on the chair taking it with him. They both should be on the other side of the step stool against the wall.


Just looking cute with crackers all over his face.


He loves Graham-crackers! He loves to have a whole piece and take bites off of it. What a big boy.


These were new pants, size 18 months. A little big before I washed them. I looked over at him, standing in his favorite spot, looking just like this. He didn't even notice.


He loves to love on his bunny. He gives it hugs all the time. Here he is pointing to his eye.


He is always standing like this.


He loves to get into bags. He had fun playing with Daddy's new OSU cooler he got for his birthday. Then he spent alot of time trying to pick it up and carry it. He is always getting into his diaper bag and pulling everything out of it.


He loves his Daddy, seriously!


Here he looks like he is just playing around, but he was actually throwing a fit about something, I don't remember about what.


He was really proud of himself, squeezing into this space that I have purposefully blocked off so that he can't play with the blinds. What a stinker!


Love the face he is making!


Not sure why, but this picture make me chuckle! Love this boy!


He really is a crack up and always making us laugh!


3 comments:

Archambault Family said...

Adorable pics. He is getting so big. He looks like a toddler these days. Where did the time seriously go?

Amy said...

What a fun stage! I always love your pictures - what a cute little man!

Stephanie said...

My tank never could keep his pants up... he has no bum. So, McCoy's droopy drawers picture made me crack up! I also love the serious pic with his phone... "Ummmm, momma I'm trying to use my phone, do you mind?!?" He is so dang cute!