Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Things Mac...

Just a little update on Mac...
  • He got his 5th tooth~his bottom left.
  • He is finally off of his antibiotics and starting to feel some relief from the nasty side effects of it. And his staff infection is completely gone and his skin his healed.
  • He no longer is sleeping through the night, although last night was the best night he has had in awhile.
  • He had his first shower on Sunday. While I was in the shower and Hubs was feeding him he threw up all over himself, again. So Hubs brought him up to me. Boy are babies slippery when wet. He loved it though. He kept swaying his hand back and forth in the shower spray.
  • We got his birth certificate in the mail last week. I now need to go and get him a social security number.
  • He is sitting up better and better all the time, but still doesn't really enjoy it. I think he just wants to stay a baby.
  • He is really excited to go to the Temple in a couple of weeks and be sealed to Mommy and Daddy for eternity!
  • He is also really excited that C and her family will be there at the temple.
Playing pat-a-cake with grandma!









Seriously love that smile!

Baby burrito made by Mac himself!
I laid him down on his blanket to play. He must have grabbed the edge and started rolling, because this is what I found when I turned back around. So stinkin cute!


8 comments:

Carrie and Jon said...

Mccoy is such a doll. You take the cutest pictures of him. I'm so excited for you to go to the temple. It amazes me how close you are to C- What a blessing for all of you!

Desiree said...

He's so cute, and that's so neat that C and her family get to come to the temple too. What a special day.

Stephanie said...

Holy Cow, Montana is fast! Tiny-T finalized before McCoy and we don't even have her new birth certificate yet. Oregon is sooooooo slow!
I'm excited about your family getting sealed in just a few weeks... that is so awesome!

The Michiganders said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog--I always check yours. I was glad you could tell I was trying to be funny--not bitter. Though LIFE is ironic.

Love the photo of McCoy in the burrito blanket. Such a cutie. Can't wait to see your sealing photos.

Carlotta said...

I am amazed at how cute he is EVERY time I come here. I just want to be able to SQUEEZE HIM so BADLY!! Wow, Sealing time here we come. What a miracle. Seems so long ago that I went to the Sealing for Little Miss Calli. Just crazy. So beautiful it will be and perfect in every way.

Our Pratt Pack said...

I bet your parents are loving having you so close. And now that your Dad's around maybe you'll get to be in more pictures!

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

Cute McCoy burrito!!! That might be my favorite thing I've heard about him yet. Super funny!

Julee and Matt said...

I just love him! I cant wait to visit with you guys again. Hugs and loves to you guys.