Wednesday, July 30, 2008

He's a fish...

Mac had his very first swim lesson yesterday. (At the same pool I had my swim lessons when I was little, cool huh?) Mac was very serious about the water, but so loved it. He never cried or got upset. He just played and kicked and splashed the whole time. He did great going underwater too. He had so much fun he fell asleep on the way home!
Mommy and Mac gettting ready for our first swim lesson.
(I think we both need a tan!)


Mac in his cute swim trunks!



Cute face!




1...2...3...DUNK!

(I look like a blowfish because you are supposed to blow in their face before they go underwater so that they will hold their breath.)




He did really good. He never cried!






Splashing Mommy! He loved splashing of course!



7 comments:

rose said...

i love these pictures. great job at starting him in the water early!

Desiree said...

How fun! That water looks so inviting, and he looks happy to be in it.

Archambault Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun. He is going to be a good swimmer!!! Very cute swim trunks!

The Michiganders said...

We are doing swimming lessons everyday for the next three weeks--three hours worth for 3 kids. I need to get someone to take shots of Zach and I.

Yours are so cute. What fun memories.

Ashlee said...

How CUTE is that??

Rolph Family said...

How fun! What a great idea...I need to find a little class like that for Kami. McCoy is a little fish already!

The Wright Family said...

Parker hates swim class! We'll keep going and hopefully he gets used to it. I can't believe how many teeth McCoy has. Parker has none yet.