Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sweet Home Parade!

Eden was so excited to get to ride in my dad's car in the parade.

Mac getting ready to watch his first parade!






I look so awkward in this pic, well I do in most pics. I usually am trying to teach the person taking the picture how to use my camera that I don't think about what I look like in the picture. That is why I am usually behind the camera, not in front of it. Well that and that my husband never picks the camera up to take pictures of me unless I say something.

Mac and his grandma.








Checking out his first sucker!


Trying his first sucker! Yum! Hubs of course picked the worst color, blue!




My Dad coming up in the parade in his 31 Model A Ford!



This car is my Dad's baby!


Eden with the "dignitary"!





My Dad won first place again this year! Way to go Dad!

2 comments:

Chillygator said...

Wow! McCoy is looking SO big! He's such an adorable boy.

Our Pratt Pack said...

We're jealous we love Rodeos, we used to go to the Eugene Pro Rodeo every year for the 4th the girls loved it. You should try it next year now that you're there. Tell your Dad congrats on 1st prize, he gave the girls a ride around the block last summer and Kya thought she was pretty hot stuff.