Thursday, May 29, 2008

Teefers...

Guess what I found in my son's mouth yesterday?

He for sure has popped one through on his bottom left, and I think the other bottom one is not far behind. And I also see two white lines on the top. Holy Cow, I am not sure I am ready for this! But I also can't wait to see what his already cute smile will look like sporting teeth.

I had my assumptions this last weekend, when all of a sudden he became super drooly and was drenching his shirts. Otherwise he has been really good, no fussing. But I do think he is tired of me prying his mouth open to have a look!


4 comments:

RoRo2 said...

Was this your secret? Ahh the drooling, you need a super absorbent bib....can't wait to see his 'teethy' smile!

kimsueellen said...

I need to update your blog on my blogroll, I forget to get my buns over here!

Andy, Amy, Zach and Abby said...

Congrats on this milestone! The first tooth is a big deal!! :)

Zanzi & Buzz said...

Holy cow, that's so early!!