Tuesday, May 20, 2008

the park...

This was Mac's very first time at the park and the very first time that he went on a swing. He really wasn't too sure about it, but maybe when he gets a little older.
(All the pictures are in black and white because the coloring was so bad because of the bright sun. )

Mac look is so cute in this picture!

Aren't they handsome!


I LOVE this picture! I just feel like it really captured a moment between them!

His first time on the swing all by himself, he really was too impressed!




Here is a picture of "all three" of us! (I am the shadow.)

 Daddy was trying to play a song on these chimes!



7 comments:

Andy, Amy, Zach and Abby said...

Gotta love the park! It's great that you have McCoy's first experience there captured forever! That one of Bryce and McCoy is really sweet, you're right.

Rolph Family said...

Fun pictures! Kambria wasn't too sure of the park either, maybe later! You are such a good photographer.

Cali and Travis said...

How fun! I can't wait until Gideon is old enough to take to the park. We bought him a 4th of July outfit today. It really is soo darling! by the way, I need your mailing address so I can send you a birth announcement. They turned out really cute.

My hotmail is calic920

Thanks!

Julee and Matt said...

How fun! He looks so much like Sam...and I love the picture of Bryce and McCoy. They are so cute together.

Jasper said...

Very cute pictures. I am sure before you know it McCoy will be begging to go to the park every day. He is so cute!

Our Pratt Pack said...

Love the pics!!

Marc and Megan said...

Beautiful photographs that capture some really beautiful moments! You are such a cute family!!