Sunday, May 11, 2008

Being a MOTHER...

I feel like my words will not express to you the true joy I felt today. And I can't even begin to tell you how much I love being a Mother. But the best part is I get to be Mac's Mother! I am a Mother because of the miracle of adoption. I am a Mother because of our sweet and beautiful C. I am a Mother because of the excruciating sacrifice she made. I am a Mother because of the life she wanted to give to Mac. Thank You C!
And thank you C for this beautiful gift! Every time I look at it, it brings me to tears. It is so thoughtful and heartfelt and truly shows what kind of person you are. This will always hang in Mac's room and will be one of our greatest treasures!



It has part of the words from "I am a Child of God". And the feet print are ones that the nurses made on an extra piece of paper, when Mac was born, that C got to take home with her.

9 comments:

dust and kam said...

I love that sweet picture. So cute.

Happy Mother's Day.

The Michiganders said...

Thanks. I deleted your comment. Are you ok if I still link to you?

Julee and Matt said...

What a special gift. I hope to meet "C" someday, she sounds wonderful. I am so glad you had a wonderful day and I love the new outfit and it's always great to get a hair cut. :)

Andy, Amy, Zach and Abby said...

Happy Mother's Day, Brenley! I love the gift that "C" gave to you....what a treasure!

RoRo2 said...

That is such a wonderful gift! the footprints are so cute:)

Michelle said...

I love the picture of the 2 of you. The gift is also beautiful. What a sweet gift.

Michelle

Our Pratt Pack said...

Happy late Mother's Day!

Kimi said...

You always make my tear up when I read about your sweet little boy! You are so blessed to have such a wonderful baby in your life. I know that you and "C" will blessed. I love you!

Tenney Family said...

ben, i looooove your hair...way cute. oh ya, that baby of yours is pretty cute too!