Sunday, May 11, 2008

shiny & new...

So my hair doesn't look that much different especially in the picture. C just trimmed my hair so that it didn't look like a grown out cut. And she only dyed it a little darker, but I love it. I wanted my hair color the same as when it is wet. And I really like the color of it.
And my new dress and sweater from Target. The dress is kinda like a gunny sack dress, it is so comfortable. I was upset when during sacrament meeting one of the buttons popped off of the sweater, but that is an easy fix.

7 comments:

Leisha said...

Hey, I made it to the new blog! Super cute hair and outfit!

dust and kam said...

Very cute dress and hair!

Gaerte Family said...

So cute. I love the hair too.

Desiree said...

What a great way to feel on mother's day...shiny and new! You deserve to feel that way, especially you!

Andy, Amy, Zach and Abby said...

You look so cute! I love it all!

RoRo2 said...

You look so pretty, love the hair and the dress is beautiful! yes, at least the button is an easy fix and it wasn't a tear or something.

Colorado Minors said...

Super cute! and I hear a button is easy to fix :)