Sunday, March 1, 2015

Sunday Gratitude...nine...





Today I was struggling with a few things. And my heart has just really hurt today. Thinking of those things I am grateful for seems impossible, but I KNOW it will only help.

I am grateful...

...for getting to listen to testimony meeting. There were some beautiful testimonies shared today that really spoke to my heart. 

...for my Savior. I am grateful to know that when all else seems hard that I can and will be lifted up by him.

...for my Primary lesson today. I loved the reminder that our Heavenly Father speaks through Prophets so lead and guide us. It's a great reminder while preparing to watch General Conference in a few weeks.

...for new clothes. This may seem silly to be grateful for this, but most of my clothes I have had for years and years. I don't buy new clothes often because it is hard to find,  modest, cute, affordable clothes where we live. I have found a few things lately including a new dress. And it really made me feel beautiful today. Silly, I know.

...for my children's birth parents. I just really have a deep love for them and continually pray that they may be happy. It makes me happy that we can be and are friends.

...to take my little girl on a date last night. She seems to need extra love and attention lately and I loved that I was able to take her to do something special that she has really wanted to do. 

...for date nights. With busy season in full swing, it seems that is the only time I get any one on one with my hubby.

No comments: