Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sunday Gratitude...eight


I am grateful...

...for warm sunny days. It has felt like spring this last week and the warm sunshine on my skin has felt so good. 

...for old friends who are randomly thinking of me and text me. 

...for a patient husband. He just is so patient with me and my impatience. 

...for my faith in my Savior, that he lives and loves me.

...that families are forever and that I will again someday see my dad, Brooke and all my other family members that have passed on.

...that I can buy fruits and veggies for my family. Fresh fruit and veggies make me so happy. YUM!

...for texting. I really hate talking on the phone but love staying in contact. So texting is like a dream come true for me. 

...for photos. Ones that show my dad as a kid and ones I take everyday that I can look back on and remember. I have such a terrible memory and it helps.

...to be me. Although I have had a great life I have always been uncomfortable as myself. In the year or two I have truly come to be comfortable with being me and not being ashamed of who I am with all my talents and faults.




No comments: