Sunday, February 1, 2015

Sunday Gratitude...five


I am grateful...

...to have kept to my budget for the whole month of January. YAHOO!

...for all the pictures I took of my dad with my kids.

...for the absolutely beautiful weather we had this week. Despite sick kids we were able to enjoy it quiet a bit. 

...that my hubby isn't a NFL fan. No Super Bowl for us!

...that my kids are always wanting it to be their turn to say the prayer. It makes my heart happy. 

...for this blog. I am grateful that I have kept it up for so long and that I have so many memories documented. Especially since I have a terrible memory.

...for apologies. I have been making it a point to apologize to my kids when I am out of line or lose my patience. It has gone a long ways for me and parenting. 


No comments: