Sunday, March 29, 2015

Palm Sunday Gratitude...thirteen...


I am grateful...

...for the opportunity this week gives me to reflect on our Savior. And to be able to teach my children of the importance of the first Easter.

...for prayer and the strength it gives me to get through the HARD parenting moments.

...that Mac was so well behaved all day today (minus the hour and a half before bed). Sunday's are usually his hardest days. 

...for Heavenly Father's timing. He knows us and what we need way better than we know ourselves. 

...for the relationships we have with our kids' birth families. 

...to be able to be out and enjoy the beautiful weather this last week. 

...to homeschool my kids. Sometimes it is discouraging but it also brings me such joy to be able to teach my kids and see them learn. And that I am the one who gets to be the greatest influence on them. What a privilege.


No comments: