Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sunday Gratitude...ten...


She was not happy that Mac wouldn't let her hug him for the picture. 

I am grateful...

...that Mac was well behaved today. Usually Sundays are his worst days and he had a rough week, so I woke up with a lot of anxiety. But he did great. Phew!

...for the BEAUTIFUL weather. It was so warm this weekend.

...that my kids love to sing. Oak learned to sing Come, Thou Fount of Every Blessing this week and I love listening to her sing it.

...for wonderful Primary leaders and teachers in our Ward. They are all so wonderful. 

...for a new week. I love starting over every week with new goals and adventures.

...for the very kind new neighbor kids that are also homeschooled. My kids love playing with them and they are really kind, fun kids even though they are older than my kids. 

No comments: