Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sunday Gratitude...eleven...


Oak stayed home from church today because she has a cough.

I am grateful...

...for Sunday dinners at the dinner table with my family. There is just something about it that I love. Especially when it is roast beef, mashed potatoes and gravy. I Sunday regular growing up. 

...for the last few healthy weeks we have had. And thankfully Oaks JUST has a cough.

...for amazing people like The Piano Guys and Lindsey Sterling who make playing instruments look so cool that my kids want to play an instrument someday. And also so that my kids are constantly belting out their songs via, "da-da-da-da" since their music is all instrumental.

...for Sunday naps. I don't think I need to add anything to that. 

...to have taken a week off of planning school. I started the week with a lot of anxiety and I just couldn't add to it with school. It helped a ton! Now back to business. (I love homeschool for this very reason, we can take time off when ever we want.)

...for the rain the last couple of days. I have LOVED the sun but the rain was a nice break and we SO NEED the rain here. 




No comments: