Sunday, March 22, 2015

Sunday Gratitude...twelve...


I am grateful...

...for healthy kids. They may be sick right now, but they just have coughs. No major disease or disability. 

...to be 36. Although I am now closer to being 40 than 30, I am happy to be 36. It just seems like a great age.

...that my Hubs made it a special day. I love simple and thoughtful and that is exactly what my day was.

...for date nights. On Friday we just went to a movie and out to dinner, but it was so wonderful.

...for Sunday birthdays because it is the only day of the week Hubs doesn't work during tax season. 

...for strawberry shortcake. Besides brownies it is as close to cake that I like. And it was delish!

...for the beautiful life I have. I have felt kindof mopey lately but today I could really feel and see what a beautiful like I truly have. 

No comments: