Sunday, April 6, 2014

Another week...

This was actually two weeks ago...


I was really impressed with Oak's observation. She said to me that she crossed out the instruments because they were the only things that didn't melt. Smarty pants!

Playing with their shadows on a walk.


Drawing with chalk in our parking lot. 


I wanted to get out on a walk and the kids didn't so I enticed them with a game of Alphabet search. 


My kids love to chalk draw on rocks.


We were watching a movie I think and Mac walked out and I found him in reading a book. He used to do this all the time when he was little. Lego's take up most of his free time these days and this day it so happened to be that he had gotten them taken away so he went a read a book instead of playing legos when he was bored. 




We bought Frozen and she was SO excited to watch it!


She came and got in bed with me early one morning after daddy got up to get ready for work. 


So you know how Oak had Strep Throat. Well they put her on amoxacillon and on day 9 she woke up like this. So apparently she is allergic to it. Thankfully it didn't get worse than this. And it after a few doses of Benedryl it was gone after a couple of days.  


Playing at the children's museum one day. Mac is always good for making others laugh. 

Cute little sunflower at the Children's museum. 


We reinstituted "quiet time" in our house. Mostly for my own sanity. I usually make them do it separately but space is limited in our little apartment and this day I let them have quiet time together. They did great and worked hard to make this wall of Jericho.  


My kids used to be pretty good at the store but since we moved and Christmas it has been a nightmare to take them to the store to grocery shop. So I thought up making them their own grocery list so they could help. It was a hit and helped a ton. 


They had crafts at the library everyday because it was Spring Break. Their theme was tropical so this day they made paper tiki's and fish. 


I also let them play a bit on the computers there. 

Of course the second we got home the new library books were scattered and devoured. 

And of course  we attempted a trip to the park but didn't stay long because the wind was cold. And Oak finally mastered this part of the playground. 

I simply adore this girl. 


I went to the store one night to get some treats for our road trip and came home to daddy reading to the kids who are all ready for bed. It just was a sweet sight, since most nights bedtime can be chaotic. 

No comments: