Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sunday Gratitude...


I am grateful...

...for my Savior. To be able to reflect on his sacred last days on this earth before he gave the ultimate gift of eternal life. I grateful I am for that. 

...that we are moving soon and will have a little more space and that the kids will be able to be "kids" more. 

...for our Ward here. I went to our Relief Society birthday brunch yesterday and I just enjoyed so much spending the afternoon with some amazing women. 

...that we are so easily able to reread/listen to the General Conference talks from last week. I have so enjoyed that this week. 

...for the great day I had yesterday. For some reason I have been waking up in the morning an emotional basket case and very grumpy and yesterday just helped my heart so much. The kids were so well behaved, I was able to get a little me time, and we were able to enjoy time as a family. 

...that we still live close enough to our family that visiting them for holidays or just the weekend is feasible. 

...that K Falls is starting to turn green and for the cherry blossom trees blooming this week. So beautiful!

...that tax season is over in two days. yahoo!

...for the 13 years I have been able to spend with my love. Tomorrow is our anniversary!

No comments: