Sunday, April 13, 2014

Our week...


Our cub scouts had a fund raiser at Applebee's. It was so great and we had so much fun. 


We watched General Conference and Mac and I worked on building this Temple out of his legos. 


Just a cutie!


Sunday morning we decided we wanted to get dressed and watch Conference at the Stake Center. I think we will do this every year because I was able to listen the best that way. At home my kids can be very distracting. 


After getting home from our trip I had a hard time wanting to get the dishes done. 


On Sunday afternoon we watched more conference and played a game with candy and words to help the kids listen. Mac loved it. Next time however I think I will do snack food instead of candy. 


Sunday afternoon the kids wanted to craft with daddy. It was just a super cute moment. 


Oak is getting really good at putting ponytails in. My hair looks like this most of the day. 


The "caterpillar, braid crown". I also do this without the braid. It's Oak's favorite and I like it because her hair stays out of her face. 

We were reading a book we got from the library about a whole bunch of animals getting in a bathtub together and where all the water went. So we did our own little "experiment" about what happens to the water. 


I finally got the kids into the dentist. I think I already talked about this in a previous post. 



Queen Elsa rocked her dentist appointment. 


They finally put the swing up at one of the parks we like to go to. The kids were so excited that is all they did the whole time we were at the park. 


One day Oak had a low grade fever for just the day. So we just snuggled and watched movies. And of course Frozen was watched. 


Oak came in early and got in bed with me after Daddy left for work. And to my surprise she fell back to sleep. 

She asked me to take a picture of her because she was comfy. She has gone three weeks now without her thumb. 


I caught this awesome picture of Oak when it was windy. Love that her hair looks like flames. 


The kids playing in the "yard". Thankfully we will at least have a small yard soon. 


A Saturday night treat as a family. Don't worry, I still don't like ice cream. I got sherbet, which I actually do like. 


School wise Mac has been doing some starfall games and he is actually learning alot in the math department. He actually really loves math. We need to work on the love reading part. He can totally read he just doesn't love it yet.

1 comment:

Desiree said...

I love how you guys are at the park a lot. We spend a lot of time at the park too! I also love the idea of going to one session at the stake center. I think we will try that next year!