Monday, April 7, 2014

The coast...

So when going home to my parents house, one of the things I wanted to do was go to the coast. I looked up the weather and it said that the best day weather wise was going to be wednesday. So thats what we did and the weather was so great. It was sunny, clear blue skies, about 55 degrees and just a light wind. I loved it, the kids loved and and it was so fun to go with my parents. I took some pics on my nice camera but I am too lazy to upload them. 









Mac ended up digging a super deep hole that was filling with water from the bottom. He was so proud of himself. 



Looking for shells. 



Writing his name in the sand. 

Mac drew this unicorn for Oak because she is a bit obsessed with them lately. 

Grandma and Grandpa

Oak just chillin. 

We attempted to go the this place but it was closed. 


It is too expensive to go to the aquarium (like $20 per person) so we ended up just going to the bay front. 


We were watching a couple ladies gutting fish and the kids were fascinated. 

As a happy medium we went to the undersea gardens. We stayed long enough so we could watch the scuba diver in the tank. 

And then of course ice cream afterwards before we headed home. 

It was so refreshing!

No comments: