Sunday, April 27, 2014

Easter

We wanted to spend the holiday weekend with our families. We left after Hubs got off work friday and headed up. Then we spent all Saturday doing our "fun" easter traditions with my parents. The Easter bunny came, we went to an egg hunt, we dyed eggs. It was a fun day. Easter SUnday we went to my parents ward then headed to my sister-in-laws house for dinner. My parents came with us. We had a fun egg hunt at their house. My pics for that are on my nice camera. Then my parents took our kids back to their house and Hubs and I left on our trip to the coast. 









After we got home from the egg hunt we found out that someone was going to be coming to look at my parents house (it is up for sale) with in a couple of hours. So we got the house ready then left for lunch. Which didn't take long enough so we just drove around for awhile and the kids fell asleep in the car. We had to wake them up when we got home and they were still tired. Oak came in and just layed on the floor for a bit but Mac layed down on the couch and fell back to sleep and slept for nearly three more hours.




Little goofballs.


Easter Sunday


Cousin with all her loot from the hunt at my SIL house.

No comments: