Saturday, February 2, 2013

It get's better with age...

I was able to do a photo shoot with my parents yesterday to commemorate their fifty years of marriage. With having my new camera and my new lens that I have been needing, I was actually excited! It has been a long time since I have been this excited to take pictures, because my old camera just wasn't producing photo quality pictures. And I was a bit embarrassed by that. 
I can't stop looking at the clarity of these photos...thanks you Hubs for gifting me my new camera and lens. 
And because it has been so long since I have done regular photo shoots I feel like I am a bit rusty on taking good pictures and I am still learning how to use my new camera.
 I also wanted to find some fun things to do for their photos and found a few cute ideas on the internet. Loved how they turned out. And my parents are just the cutest!









4 comments:

Desiree said...

What a neat photo shoot! I wish I had your parents, they are so sweet!

Hey, I'm thinking about asking you to take our family pictures. Maybe in the Spring? I'd be willing to pay too. I'll have to look at your prices again, and talk to Hubby, so I'll get back to you. Glad you like your new camera!

Kim said...

Love love love the first one! They're all great!

Unknown said...

Those are great! I wanted to pin them until I remembered I wasn't on pinterest, haha!

Tia Hopper said...

Oh my word!! And you did a great job!!