Thursday, January 31, 2013

A warm winter walk...

Today I just did not feel like taking the kids to Taekwondo. 
I was feeling bad about it, but then the heaven's opened and the sun was shining.
Not only was the sun shining but you could comfortably be outside with a light jacket. 
So I didn't feel as bad about it since we could be enjoying the nice weather instead.
So after naps, a snack and me vacuuming out the van we headed for a long walk. 

McCoy who is usually a constant complainer on walks, never made one complaint the entire time. He rode his scooter the whole way and never whined about going home. It was amazing, seriously!
And it was just so nice to breath the fresh air, and feel the sun on my face.




I can not get a genuine, cute smile out of this girl when it comes to taking her pictures.



"I need to take a breaf for just a minute."

She sports the "crack" quite a bit, haha!

This is our favorite rock throwing spot near our house. 

I excited for many more days to come with weather like this. Spring can't come soon enough!

1 comment:

Shelby said...

Lucky! Utah has been hammered this winter with snow and ice. I'm ready for spring too!
Shelby