Friday, January 18, 2013

ten loves...


I don't really have anything exciting to post about, but felt like posting something.
So here are ten things I am loving right now...

01...watching my kids play dress-up.
02...that my kids have been playing so well together and there is very minimal refereeing on my part.
03...hugs, kisses and snuggles with my kids and husband.
04...mac's interest in drawing and him telling me about every detail of his pictures.
05...that play-do can keep my kids occupied and happy for long periods of time.
06...that when hubs and I kiss, the kids get all crazy and grossed out by it, so we kiss some more.
07...consistent exercising and that I can tell I am getting a bit stronger every time I work out.
08...that tomorrow is date night and that we are assured at least one date night every month this year since we are doing a date night/babysitting swap with our neighbor.
09...the way oak plays with her baby dolls and how strong her motherly instincts are.
10...my kids' adoption stories. I have been thinking about their stories alot lately and what our next little one's story will be like.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oak is sooooo cute! I also love your kids adoption stories...I just love all adoption stories!