Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A peanut butter sandwich...


One day after preschool I was trying to get lunch made. I asked Mac what he wanted and he said he didn't want anything, he wasn't hungry and just wanted to play with Grandpa (who was visiting). I told him that was fine, but that I wasn't going to make lunch for him later. He told me he was fine with that. So I fed Oak lunch and put everything away. And about 15 minutes after that, guess who walked in wanting something to eat. I told him that he could make his own sandwich and he knew where everything was. He totally went for it, and it was very adorable to watch. I was so proud of him, and he was very proud of himself too. He got everything himself and made himself two sandwiches. 
Love this boy!!

1 comment:

Mostly Jessica said...

Nice! I think I'm going to have Zach try this - lately he's been "not hungry" until the food is put away too.