Tuesday, February 12, 2013

funnies


Mac: "I can be a book writer (illustrator). See, I figured out how to make it look like two ghosts are bumping into each other." Smarty pants!


Oak had said something cute...
Mommy: you are just so adorable!
Oak: just don't call me cute!

Oak has her special bear that she has to have to suck her thumb. She has to hold the ear of the bear with her thumb sucking hand while she sucks her thumb. We only let her have it in her bed for sleeping. When I went to get her out of bed one morning and I asked her if she wanted to get up. In talking about sucking her thumb with her bear, She says, " I have just a little more left, I need to get this one part." and then she went back to sucking her thumb.

Mac: I can't wait to have kids!
Me: really? How come?
Mac: because I can do fun things with them..... But there is one thing I don't want to talk about until I am seven or six.
Me: what is that?
Mac: getting married!

Oak has become Mac's second mom...After Mac burped at dinner one night, "Mac, no burping at the dinner table."...and then after Mac handed me something and I said thank you, "Mac you need to say you're welcome." She is quite the firecracker!

Mac explaining to Oak why she couldn't go on the bumper cars at the mall: "I am five, you are two...five is like five dollars and two is like two nickels...do you get it?...(oak doesn't say anything)...fine, I will explain it to you later!"

Mommy (to both Oak and Mac): When this show is over we are getting dressed.
Oak (to Mac): No crying or whining okay?

Mac was really upset one day because I wouldn't let him make and give out birthday invitations for his 6th birthday party in 11 months. Silly boy, love him!

Mac: Mom, I had a dream about what you and daddy do.
Mom: What would that be?
Mac: You were kissing...it was HORRIBLE!

No comments: