Monday, February 11, 2013

Saturday adventures...

Daddy is starting to work Saturdays now, since tax season is beginning to get busy. So we have to find extra adventures for Saturdays. Today the weather cleared up for us to head outside. It was still cold, but we had fun riding bikes, driving a remote control car, playing in the rocks and dirt, going on a walk, watching diggers and jumping in the water and getting wet. And a little bit of pouting on the way back home.
I am loving that my kids will humor me and let me take a picture of them together. 

P.S. My posts will probably become more frequent since I am loving taking pictures with my new camera and I feel like I can actually show them on here. I love taking great pictures of my family!





















2 comments:

Blair and Leslie said...

Your kids are just so cute!!

Jill said...

I love your posts & especially the awesome pictures of your cute kids. I'm glad you have a great camera again, you deserved it!!! Happy Posting!!!