Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving...I mean Valentine's Day!!!


(Mac keeps calling Valentine's Day, Thanksgiving. Not sure why he can't keep it straight, silly boy!)

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
I love my three cute Valentines.

 I wish Daddy was home when we took these so he could have been in them. 
We have special plans to do a fancy dinner with all four of us tonight. I am excited!
Daddy and I will get our Valentine's date on Saturday while Grandma and Grandpa W do their annual grandkid Valentine party.
And I wish I would have taken a picture of the cute V-day card the kids handed out to their friends. They were adorable. But here are the links to where I got the ideas from. "I dig you!" shovels for Oak and the Superhero suckers for Mac.















Mac I love you!!
I love your crazy red hair.
I love the silly faces you make when you are being goofy.
I love to hear your real laugh and giggle when you are doing something so funny you can hardly stand it.
I love the moments you purposely say sweet things to me, daddy or your sister.
I love that you know how to have fun and you are teaching mommy how to not be so uptight. Thank you!
I love your love for all things action figures, super heroes, Star Wars and anything else that is all boy.
I love that you are a dirt magnet (most of the time).
I love that you love Shel Silverstein poems so much.
I love listening to your sincere prayers.
And I just LOVE YOU!!




Oak I love you!!
I love your spunk and zest for all things fun, wild and crazy.
I love that you love your family so much and you are always saying "I love we are a forever family!"
I love how you get so upset in the morning if daddy has already left for work and you didn't get to see him.
I love your giggles.
I love that you love to dance to any and all music and I so love to watch you dance because you can really boogie. You don't hold back anything.
I love your curly hair and how sometime you get one little curl at the nape of your neck and I can't help but want to pull on it to make it "boing".
I love how in some light your hair looks red.
I love how friendly you are to the people you know and how you can talk non stop to them.
I love when you use big words or phrases that are just way too much for a two year old. I live for that!
And I LOVE YOU!!


And to my Hubs:
I love when you don't shave for a day or two and you have a scruffy face, swoon!
I love how hard you work because you love us so much.
I love that you have never ever said anything mean or rude and have never put me down.
I love that you love fishing so much and wish you got to do it more.
I love that you LOVE your family so much. Not only our little family, but your parents and your siblings.
I love that you are truly humble.
I love how smart you are and that you can pretty much solve any problem.
I love that you kiss me every morning before you get out of bed.
I love that you hold me every single night so that I can fall asleep. (yes he really does!)
I can't help but loving being with you, I feel empty and like something is missing when we are not together.
I love that you are so devoted to me in every way.
I love how you know that I love getting our family pictures taken so much so you try your hardest to go along with it and bring your best attitude even though it is the last thing you want to be doing.
I love how you are great at letting me get a break now and then.
I love how we like to watch Gold Rush together!
And love that we have been working out almost every night together, you are the best.
And I just LOVE YOU...truly, madly, deeply.

1 comment:

Tia Hopper said...

LOOOVE the pictures! So cute!