Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday Gratitude...


I am grateful...

01.   that Hubs and I were able to attend all Stake Conference meetings. I actually LOVE Stake Conference!
02.   that Mac and Oak did awesome for the two hour meeting today!
03.  for awesome neighbors, who are also great friends, that I can trust and who are willing to watch my kiddos.
04.  that day light savings was actually really good for my kids' sleep schedules, this time around.
05.   for the birth families of both Mac and Oak. They are like a drug, I can't get enough of them!
06.  that I will be getting new contacts this week. the permanent smudge on one of my contacts is driving me nuts!!
07.  for the sweet moments I have had with Mac this week. I really love his sweet side!
08.   that I get to be Mac and Oak's Mother. It really is awesome, even though it is incredibly hard sometimes.
09.   that I decided to marry Hubs exactly eleven years ago on 11.11.11.
10.   for the treat recipe I tried out tonight. I can't wait to eat them!!

3 comments:

FarrEver Family said...

Good gratitude post! so can't wait to see you! DO you realize hubs! hasn't met JO?!! I can't wait! Wonder if she will love him as much as moo did!

Unknown said...

what a cool anniversary, you two look/sound perfect for each other!

Sean, Jen, Carson and Addie said...

I love your Sunday Gratitude posts, they are always so sweet! And a good reminder to be grateful for the simple things.