Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Helloooo?!?! Is anybody there?

So I don't know where everybody is, but NO ONE comments on my blog anymore. It is kindof sad!
Here are just the latest pics on my cell phone. They are always mostly of Oak because Mac doesn't like to cooperate for pics very often.

First piggies!

Just being super cute!!

Cute necked baby!

Mac's favorite place going anywhere with Daddy!

Go BEAVS!

She tried taking her shirt off, hahaha!

Mac and his new buzz cut, badly needed and there was ALOT of tears and screaming and bribing to get this hair cut.

Eating a banana whole for the first time.

Just reading, so cute!

My sent this to me when she was watching the kids. This is a tradition with Mac and his Grandpa, and Oak was able to get in on the fun. It is called "pillows" (although I don't Mac calls it that anymore). It is just basically rolling around on the bed and playing with the covers and pillows. Mac has a serious obsession with beds, he has since he was a little baby.

sitting in her book basket.

10 comments:

Heather said...

"B"-I'm reading! I love the pics & the story of Mac with being through with Halloween made me laugh! I love the pics & can't believe how big Oak is getting! Hope to see you sometime soon...

hope2adoptbaby said...

I think that no one comments on my blog anymore too! And, I have to say GO BEAVS! :) Shelby

Jill said...

I'm here too, I just forget to come post after being on bloglines. I love your great pictures & fun stories, you are always making me laugh. Have a super day!!!

Emily said...

Oh man i always wanted a kid who just sits there and reads books...it's SOOOOO cute!

I think commenting is just going by the wayside. No one comments anymore, but I think everyone still reads. At least I hope so!

Unknown said...

Hi, Im here! Love your blog!

CindyV said...

Still reading, and enjoying! Such cute kids!

Tee said...

Just found your blog via a link on RHouse and just had to say your kids are ADORABLEj. i love the Halloween pancakes you posted below, too.

The Michiganders said...

I still read every post! That dang Goggle Reader makes is so easy to read blogs, but it makes it a bit more difficult to comment.

Keep posting--comments or not! You are going to love having these moments blogged when your oldest turns 16! Mine did today. I didn't even have a digital camera back then to record her life. GULP.

Carina & Dan said...

I read! Sorry I just usually don't have time to comment. Love your cute family!

rosie said...

i read your blog once a week! we all still LOVE you even if there aren't comments!
and those red heads of yours are so stinking cute, spring.