Thursday, November 24, 2011

Giving Thanks...


I am grateful to know how truly blessed beyond measure I am. And I didn't want this day to go by with out sharing those blessings with you.

I am grateful...

01.  for my beautiful family
02.  for the Temple and the Priesthood that allow me to have them forever.
03.  that we get to grow our family through adoption.
04.   for the Birth Families of my two beautiful children.
05.  for all Birth Families and the great sacrifice they make for their babies.
06.  for my husband who works so hard for our family.
07.  for all that is provided for us from Hubs' hard work.
08.   that I get to stay home with my babies every day.
09.  that I get to be the mother to my beautiful babies.
10.  that we were able to spend Thanksgiving with my brother and his family and my parents.
11.   to get to see so many friends and family while visiting Utah.
12.   that we are able to go the Temple with my family tomorrow when my nephew goes through for the first time.
13.  for my knowledge and testimony of the restored gospel.
14.  for a living Prophet to lead and guide us.
15.  for my Savior and Redeemer.
16.  for my Heavenly Father who knows me and listens and answers my prayers.
17.  to live in a wonderful neighborhood with wonderful neighbors and friends.
18.  that my children and husband love me.
19.   that we live so close to so much family.
20.  to feel gratitude in my life every day.

I know so many of you have taken the time this month to think about and even write down the things you are grateful for. But I challenge you to sit down daily, weekly, monthly and write down what you are grateful for at that moment. You will be blessed with a grateful heart that will truly change your attitudee and life.

1 comment:

Desiree said...

so true! I had the thought to keep going with my "today I'm thankful for" posts, and just write things down that I'm thankful for that day. It really does help one have a more thankful heart. That's why I love your Gratitude posts.