Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday Gratitude


I am thankful...

01.   for the opportunity that Hubs and I had to spend the weekend with others who have adopted.

02.  that Hubs and I can literally talk non stop (when we are without kids) for the entire 2 hour trip to Portland. (We have done this numerous times, and it always makes me smile)

03.  that we have the opportunity to grow our family through adoption. Seriously, it ROCKS!!

04.   that I was once again able to go to the Temple with Hubs.

05.  for awesome parents who are willing to watch my kids and who take such great care of them when we are gone.

06.   that we were able to meet the attorney who worked on Oak's adoption. He is very inspiring and has been through so much himself.

07.   that we were able to finish our required adoption education hours this weekend and have that out of the way.

08.   that we have friends who are willing to be references for us for our adoption application.

09.   for awesome friends who gave us their couches before they moved. I love that our old couch is long gone, and we love our new ones.

10.   that November is National Adoption Month. Maybe if I have a moment to think, I can write something profound. Don't know if it will happen, life is freaking crazy, busy right now.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Excited that y'all are getting a few steps closer to #3... Happy Adoption Month to your special family. Love you.

Desiree said...

Brenley, I am still here, and know that you always inspire me with every post you write, I just can't always comment. I'm so happy for your journey to #3! I love hearing your story.