Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter Festivities!!

We did most of our Easter fun stuff on Saturday. I really love doing it this way...

The Easter bunny came Saturday morning. Mac was so excited!


And Oak loved chewing on everything of course.

The kids with their loot, and Mac itching his elbow I think, haha!
I love the easter baskets the Easter bunny chose.

Then we were off to our local Easter Egg Hunt, the weather was so nice! And really we didn't need coats at all!

Waiting for the hunt to start!

Ready...Set...GO!!

His goods!

And a short visit with the Easter Bunny! When we walked away from him, Mac said, "He was great! I like him!"

The bunny rode in "in style"! He came in the fire truck!

And then a little playing before we came home so Daddy could work on whipping our backyard into shape.


We also colored Easter eggs. Mac did great with it and had alot of fun!







After church on Sunday we went to Hubs's parents house for dinner. Everyone but his oldest sister's family was there. Hubs's little sister who is at BYU in Provo was home just for the weekend and was leaving the next day for London Study Abroad for two months. So it was great to see her before she leaves.

I thought that this face was so funny!


I found him sitting by himself in the kitchen playing with this bird and just thought he looked so cute and big!


Hubs spent alot of time trying to get Oak to take a nap. And no, he isn't asleep, he is just looking at her.
When she woke up she was pretty grumpy and wanted no one but me to hold her. It was so cute!

And of course Aunt J and her girl!

2 comments:

dust and kam said...

perfect Easter!

I think the Easter Bunny has great taste! He brought the same basket to Gage. :)

Ashley said...

OH my gosh, I bought Gabriel the SAME outfit from Target!! Brilliant! ;)