Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Oak {8.5 months}


Oak has started doing so many things in the last two weeks that I wanted to make sure I get them down before I forget...

*She gives kisses now! She would just kiss me, but now she is moving on to other people too. When I was reading her a book of nursery rhymes, we got to the page with Humpty Dumpty and she kissed him. SO CUTE!

*She is army crawling and getting quite fast. When she sees something she wants she is there in no time! She rarely rolls anymore and is always setting herself up when she wants to sit and play.

*She would much rather play with things that are NOT real toys. Her favorites are the remotes and necklaces.

*She loves to look at books or anything with pictures. And will study the pictures for a long time.

*She has become quite clingy and is a total Mama's girl. Which I don't hate! She would prefer me to hold her especially when she is grumpy or tired.

*And the one that I don't like...she likes to scream for fun. It is ear piercing and pretty close to window shattering!!!

1 comment:

dust and kam said...

Oh my heavens, I totally hear you on the screaming! Gage is the same way and does it constantly. It kind of drives me crazy!! :) I never knew a baby could scream so loud and in such a high pitch. It's terrible. Ha ha.

I love baby kisses.

Beautiful Oaklee!