Saturday, April 16, 2011

my boy!!

This boy of mine...
There is alot to be said about him!

He is so adorable,
He says the funniest things,
He has boat loads of energy (really that is an understatement),
He can be the sweetest, nicest, friendliest kid,
and he can have the worst of all meltdowns.
He is much smarter than any three year old should be.
His memory shocks me on a daily basis!
He is 110% boy in all he does.
I literally will stare at him in awe a few times a day,
and count my blessings that brought him to our family.

He has taught me, and is still teaching me
to be patient, to let loose, to have fun and to always try to be a better me.

I can't fathom my life without him in it! And when I think about that being a possibility I want to just stop what ever I am doing and soak every speck of him in and remember everything about him at that very moment.
I don't want to forget what he is like as my little boy, because someday he will be a grown man and I don't want to regret what kind of mother I was to him.

No comments: