Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Gratitude...


I am grateful...

. for the blessing it is to have open adoptions with both of our children.
. to have gotten our adoption tax refund back with out any hassle. (because I know alot of people who have had to alot of extra stuff for the IRS).
. for tax season to be almost over (on Monday).
. to be able to go out to a movie and dinner with my cute husband for our 10 year anniversary.
. that I have been in an organizing/purging mood this last week.
. that I have stayed caught up on my dishes this week, and for the most part my sink has been empty. (I have been making sure that my dishwasher is run at the end of the day and emptied either before bed or in the morning. that way I can put all dirty dishes straight into the dishwasher. it has made a huge difference).
. that there has been some nice days lately and we have been able to get outside.
. that Mac is back to asking to go outside and play more.
. that we are able to read scriptures and say family prayer every morning. it makes a wonderful start to our day.
. that my headaches have been very minimal this week and no migraines.

2 comments:

Julee and Matt said...

I think her outfit was my favorite of the girls...ok, one of them and she is so stinkin cute in it!

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journal said...

Wow that sounds great! And I'm so glad the IRS didn't hassle you!