Friday, April 15, 2011

rarity...


It is a rarity that I get to be in a photo with my kids (or even in general).
The very few photos I do have are a true treasure to me.
It kindof makes me sad to think that my kids are going to look back on all their pictures and think "Where is Mom?"
It is a goal of mine to remember to be in pictures more! It is sad that I have to remember because everyone, including me, is so used to me being behind the camera.
Another goal of mine this summer is to take some great pictures of my kids with their grandparents.
My kids get to have the relationships with their grandparents that I dreamed of as a kid. And I really want to capture that!

The picture of above reminded me of a picture of Mac and I on my birthday when he was 3 months old.



1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh man he looks so little!!!

Both your kids are so adorable, and so are you!!

Miss ya!