Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sunday Gratitude {Easter}...


I am grateful...

~for my Savior and Redeemer who died for us and was resurrected so that we may live forever.
~that I have my family forever.
~that I am a Mother and can teach my children about our Savior.
~That we were able to spend alot of time together as a family this week.
~that I have an amazing husband, oh how I love that man!
~for the sacrifices made by some very special people in behalf of my children.
~for two very spirited children who keep me on my toes and keep me very tired and happier then I ever knew I could be.
~for the amazingly, beautiful weather we had this week.
~to be able to see my J this weekend before she leaves for London for two months.(Hubs's little sister who is home from BYU)
~ to be and feel loved!!

1 comment:

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

Wonderful!!!

Happy Easter Brenley!