Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday Gratitude...


I am grateful...

*that we are able to help ourselves become more self reliant by doing some dry pack canning and buying food in bulk to prepare for the upcoming price increase in groceries.
*that I had the opportunity to go to the Broadway WICKED this weekend. Uummmm....AMAZING!
*For the nice weather this weekend.
*For awesome neighbors (minus the one mean guy on the street).
*For the cute blankets a member of our Ward made and brought over for our kids today. So thoughtful!
*That Hubs is taking the day off tomorrow and that he said to me today, "I want you to take something to help you sleep really good tonight and I will get up and check on the kids in the night and get up with them in the morning."
*That our front  lawn in finally green and thick again, thanks to some very hard work from Hubs. (Now if only we could get a lawn growing in our backyard).
*for the sweetest and thoughtful email I got from Mac's birth grandmother. We are so blessed that both of our children have the most amazing birth families!!
*that after watching the Royal wedding this week, that I feel even more blessed to have my very own Prince and that we were married in the most beautiful "Castle" (Temple) and that it wasn't just "till death do us part" but FOREVER!
*to be me, to have the life I have, to be where I am, and to have what I have! Life really is good!!

5 comments:

kenna said...

love this.

Ashley said...

I LOVE that I got to explain to Julia that some day she gets to get married in a castle, like Mommy and Daddy did. (to McCoy... ;) )

Cannot WAIT to see you!!!

Danielle said...

I love that picture. It is so cute.

Desiree said...

I love how happy you are. I always feel so inspired to love every little bit of my life when I read your blog. Thanks! Yay for green grass!

Christal said...

Thanks so much for your comment! It is nice to know who is reading isn't it!! And funny I realized when I clicked over that I had read your blog a long time ago then lost how to get to it!! I love your blog your kids are adorable! and you got another baby!!!! So happy for you guys!! We are so blessed aren't we!!! You used to live not far from me right in great falls?? Oaklee is a doll and i love that name and spelling! Small world isn't it! Have a great week!