Friday, May 20, 2011

Oak's 9 Months Stats...


Are you all on Oak overload?
Sorry, but she is cute and adorable and beautiful and fun and happy and we love her and I love to show her off a bit.
Plus I needed to get down her 9 month stats!

Weight: 23 lbs (95%)
Height: 26 in (95%)
I don't remember her head circum but it was also 95%

Her awesome doctor, Dr. K, was asking all the milestone questions  (Oak hadn't done much babbling since we had gotten there) and I was standing towards the Doctor holding Oak facing towards the Doctor too and Dr. K asks if she talks and babbles and Oak instantly points at her and starts talking away. We were all laughing so hard! It was so cute!




2 comments:

Just the THREE of us said...

Brenley, Dont know if you remember me, I googled LDS Adoption blogs about 3 years ago and found your blog. Although adoption didn't pan out for us, I have continued to read your blog- I love it! Well, I just had a friend contact me because they are considering adoption. I passed your blog onto her. Thank you for keeping your blog open. You are teaching and helping a lot of people!

Jewls said...

Gosh she's cute! I just want to snuggle her!