Friday, December 3, 2010

Oh Christmas cards!!

Seriously, I so look forward to sending out Christmas cards every year. And I love to be able to send a family picture. I have sent one with every Christmas Card that I have sent since we were married almost 10 years ago. As I was looking at Shutterfly's amazing Christmas Card selection, I was in awe of their selection, seriously something for everyone. I kept on going back and forth about what style I wanted, simple or collage, square, folded card, they are all so beautiful. And there selection is pretty amazing! These were some of my favorites and I still can't decide which one I will choose!

I really like how simple this collage is and I love the brown and red!

Anything with green catches my eye!

So simple and beautiful!

Just love how the simple word "joy" in the corner!

I thought that this was a fun collage, and very bright and cheery!

Love the simpleness of this one too!

This one isn't really simple but I love that it is still classy looking!

And THIS would be perfect for Mac little birthday party coming up!

I would so LOVE this photo necklace with a photo of my two babies!

I am writing this post and promoting Shutterfly in hopes to receive 50 free Christmas cards!

2 comments:

Desiree said...

I LOVED my cards from shutterfly this year. I just had so much fun with everything, picking out the card, designing it, and getting them ready to send today. There were even tons of designs I missed including some of the ones you have here.

Hope you like them too!

Jason & Kelli's Family said...

I order everything through them it seems. Good luck!