Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Family Pictures 2010

My new friend Kristen Moss took our family pictures. She is the coolest lady, and an amazing photographer (somehow we had all these pictures turn despite my VERY non cooperative 3 year old). We have a ton in common, including red headed, toddler boys, baby girls just about the same age and photography. We have already had a play date and I had so much fun talking with her. She is also incredibly nice, you can what sweet things she said about us here. I love looking at these pictures! I really could stare at them all day. And I think the thing I love about them the most is that I am in them. I love that I have pictures of me and Bryce, and me and McCoy, and me and Oaklee. And this picture below is my all time favorite family photo of us of all time!



















7 comments:

Ron and Jessica said...

I really like that fifth one in black and white - new family pictures are the best!

dust and kam said...

I love them!!!!

You have a beautiful family!!

Kristen Moss said...

Oh yay! You know how I know you like them... you posted almost every single one.

I love them, you have a beautiful family.

YAY!

Our Pratt Pack said...

Those are great I love the 1st one of you and Brice. Your little girl is already getting so big!! You have a very cute family!!

Emily said...

SOOOOOOOO CUTE!

Must be rough having the most darling family ever. I love them all!!!1

Merry Christmas Brenley, LOVE YOU!!

Liz said...

Simply amazing!!

You have quite the lovely family!

3 Bend Hayes said...

Love these Brenley! You look so pretty! And my favorite thing is that you are in them too! Lol. Wink wink! : )