Monday, June 28, 2010

Sunday Gratitude...


I am grateful...

01 . that Mac LOVES to spend time with his grandparents, it makes my heart happy.
02 . to own our own home, it makes working in the yard so enjoyable.
03 . that our fence is finally completely done with gates and all, and that we have learned that any future fences that will need to be built for us will be done by us and we will not be paying anyone to do it ever again.
04 . for the warm, sunny days that we are finally having.
05 . for the feelings that are stirred up in me when I watch Mac do things that I had always hoped I would get to watch in my children.
06 . for the comfort that the scriptures bring to me daily.
07 . for the love and miracle adoption is to so many people that I know.
08 . for the happy feeling I have when I have made a meal for my little family and we all sit down together and eat it together.
09 . for patience!
10 . for a busy, fun next couple of weeks.

No comments: