Monday, June 14, 2010

Gone Fishing!


We tried taking Macto a Fish Festival up the river for FREE Fishing day, but by the time we got there they had closed it because it was too full, BUMMER!! But we had already told Mac that we would take him fishing so we went to the park (that I had gone to with my Dad as a kid and fished with him) to let him fish. He was very excited about it, but wanted to do it his way and wouldn't not listen at all. I was worried the whole time that he would fall into the gross water and there was duck and dog poo everywhere. So we didn't stay very long. We will try again at the lake house over Independence day. I loved the pictures I got anyway!

In this picture he is saying, "FISHING!" when I asked him what we were doing.

I was even able to get in a picture. I LOVE Mac's face in this picture, so cute!

1 comment:

Emily said...

These pictures are great! He really is starting to look so grown up. How does that happen so fast?!!